Friday, October 5, 2007

Praise the Lord!!!! My visa is in my hands now. Thank you again for your prayers.

Thank you to all of my supporters that support me financially. I couldn't do it without all of your support. May the Lord bless you in your giving. I will try to keep things more updated for you in the future. Thank you all.

I also want to thank all of you who pray for me as well. I have definitely have been feeling your prayers. Thank you for your prayer support as well. That is something I couldn't do it without of you.


New Prayer Requests:
1. Please pray for this town. Here are some things to pray for specifically.....A. prostitution B. for the local churches. C. for the spiritual darkness D. for God to move in this town in a mighty way
2. for the club for the orphanage children.
3. my health and my teammate's health.
4. For the love for my students
5. For teaching. That i will have confidence in what I am teaching.

No comments: