Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Czech Prayers

  • please continue to pray for my stomach. There are moments that i feel better but then there are days that the pain comes back.
  • pray for new students that i have
  • pray for teaching. That i can teach well. Also, for the relationship with my students.
  • also for the language. I would love to be able to speak to people more that can't speak English. Please pray as i am trying to learn the language.
Praises:
  • Thank God for my supporters
  • For my teammates that I have this year in Cheb. I am looking forward to learning more about them and getting to know them.
  • Thank you Lord for getting me through this far.
Dear Lord,
Thank you for this day that you have given me. God I ask you to show me more of you throughout this day and week. God I pray that my students see you through me in my teaching. God use me today for you. Thank you for love and mercy everyday.
In jesus name,
Amen

No comments: