Thursday, September 27, 2007

Prayer Requests

  • To give a little history.....when i was here in the czech republic a year ago. I helped out with a club called blue swamp. At this club i worked with children from the orphanage. Along with this club i would go out to the orphanage to play with the kids or just to spend time with them. A couple of days ago I met with the Pastor from the Baptist church and my friend Zuzka. We talked about what we could do with the kids from the orphanage. How can we minister to these children? We talked about all different ideas and prayed together as well. Please to keep this in your prayers on what God would have us do with these kids. There are a lot of different kids this year but then there are some that are the same. The church has a good relationship with orphanage, which helps a lot. Also, pray for my involvement as well. This is something that is very dear to my heart and I love those kids. To also pray that God will give us the vision on what he would have us do. I will keep you posted on what takes place.

No comments: