Friday, September 21, 2007

God is good!!!


Praises.......
  • I just received word that my visa is ready. God is good!!! Normally, a visa process is so long that is why it is a huge blessing and an answer to prayer that it is done. I want to thank you for your prayers. Please pray for the mail system.
  • This last week I was observed or controlled(is what they call it in the czech republic) by my head English teacher(she was my boss before when I was in the Czech Republic) this last week. I was very nervous for it because it has been so long since I have taught and I just wasn't sure how I was doing. The one class that she was observing was one of my difficult classes. They are great and wonderful people but I think I struggle with classroom management in this class. I just kept praying to God throughout the lesson to calm my nerves and to allow me to speak clearly to the students so they could understand me. I just thank God for being with me during that lesson. After the lesson my head English teacher told me that she liked my lesson and that it was very good. She told me that one of my strengths were classroom management(that was a total God thing). God is amazing!!!
  • I thank God for my new teammates as well. They are both great and wonderful people. I am glad that God put them on my team this year. Please continue to pray that we can be encouraging to each other during the hard months( usually in the winter time).
Prayer requests:
  • team unity
  • spiritual warfare
  • living by myself. It is going great right now. I do have people over quite often but I know when it gets colder that it will be harder. Please pray that I will find another hobby during the winter months, so it will keep me from being bored. I am looking at trying to do cross stitch or something like that. My teammate might even teach me how to crochet.

No comments: