Saturday, September 1, 2007

It's September!!!!

Updated Prayer Requests:
  • For my physical health. I want to thank you for your prayers for that. My stomach is feeling better. There are some days that I do experience some pain in my right side. I have been able to sleep better and eat. God is good!!!!
  • Please continue to pray for my visa. I still have no word on this. I am in the need of a huge miracle. Please continue to pray for a fast process now that they have the right document. I will keep you posted as time goes on.
  • Next week is our first week of teaching. Please pray for me as I am getting back into teaching and for that transition. That it will come natural to me again.
  • Please pray for team unity. I feel very blessed to have two new teammates here. I have really enjoyed being able to show them around town and various different towns surrounding Cheb. Please pray that I can be a good teammate to them this year.
Thank you for your prayer support. I have definitely have felt your prayers this last week. God is good!!!

No comments: